Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My newest love . . . Laura Grace is 14 months old--she isn't ours ( we don't have any kids yet), but we often forget she isn't! I started nannying for her when she was ten days old. She is absolutely amazing! To know her is to love her--she has changed our world. Josh and I have become family to hers, and they have become the same to us. I work a regular 8-5 shift, but it is certainly not uncommon to keep her overnight, or stay the night with her (if Mommy and Daddy need some rest). Josh and I have spent numerous weekends with them at the beach cottage, and we fall more in love with her every second we spend with her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara Jane she is so cute and you look GREAT! You are a natural with kids and I am so glad you are doing just what you love to do! I know that my kids enjoyed every minute they have spent with you (which was many) and I am sure she will always feel the same too. I like your blog, that is a great idea to keep everyone updated. Glad to see you are both doing well, tell Josh hello and take care:-) Will we see you at Christmas?
Love ya,
Billie

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara!
I love your blog and all the pictures! Thanks for everything!
Love,
Amber and Family

Anonymous said...

Sara, love your blog, it really shows everyone how much you do not only love litte Grace but her parents as well. I wish we all had jobs that brought us that much joy in life that our husbands could also be such a big part of.
It certainly is a preview of what great parents you and Josh will make in the future. I'm so proud of you. Love Aunt Charlene