2. My brother and sister in law came down for a visit a few weeks ago, and it was so nice to visit with them and get some good quality time with my niece, Chae. We spent a couple of days at the beach, and Chae and Laura Grace became fast friends, of course.
3. Gage is officially crawling and pulling himself up (on EVERYTHING)! I say "officially," because he has been "army crawling" on his belly for a while now, but now he uses both hands and knees. He has been healthy, other than a couple of minor colds, and growing up so much daily. I feel like my baby has turned into a toddler already... He loves food (as I'm sure you can tell), and he actually bypassed stage 1 foods altogether! Now that I think of it, I believe he bypassed size 1 diapers too, and went from newborn to 2! I miss my baby, but I have fallen so deeply in love with this little man!
4. Josh's position at Segrave Aviation changed from "charter sales rep" to "dispatch," with hope to be moved into a management position within the 3-4 months. For that, we are extremely grateful.
5. Laura Grace is changing by the minute. She is a sharp little girl. Lately, we have been working on a "50 states" song, identifying the states on a map, and learning how to recognize letters. She is such a quick learner, and that makes teaching her a BREEZE!
6. My newest nephew, Hayes has exceeded the 8 lb mark and is doing fantastic! He is such a handsome little man, and Theresa's wisdom will surely come in handy for me, since this is her THIRD boy! Theresa has recently joined the blogging world, so check her out if you get a chance! She is a high school AP and honors English teacher, so everything she writes is an easy read!