Monday, October 15, 2007

Lost Again...

I have been hesitant to even post this, but I am getting desperate for the prayer! I have managed to lose my wedding ring AGAIN! It has been gone for almost four weeks now. I somehow misplaced it when my brother and his family were here visiting about four weeks ago. I have no idea why I am so irresponsible in taking it off so often (to wash my hands or put on lotion), but I cannot seem to conquer this poor habit of mine. It is quite possible that one of the little people in my world picked it up and "hid" it somewhere (still ENTIRELY my fault for putting it within reach of little fingers). Please pray that I find it once again. I will likely hand it over to my hubby when/if I do find it and wear an immitation for a while--perhaps until I gain a little responsibility. I am curious. Am I the ONLY one out there who feels the need to constantly misplace my rings?!?!

7 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

To answer your question, I can't say that I have ever lost my rings - and I take them off every night. I have one place I put them when I take them off so I don't lose them.

Shyla said...

my comment is the same as kelly's. hope that you find it and josh doesn't kill you! :)

Karen said...

My goodness, girl! I'll be praying that it turns up.

Anonymous said...

SO Sorry to hear that Sara! I will pray for ya :-) If you do find it, keep it on to do those things, I never take mine off.

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Ugghh! Don't worry, it will turn up! Kiss Gage for me!

Unknown said...

Hey dear, hope you find your ring soon! I often take off my ring but I usually put it in one of three places so I don't forget where it is.

the johnson crew said...

oh, that is awful. i hope you find it soon.