Monday, February 04, 2008

Laura Grace


It's been a while since I've posted anything about LG, so I thought I would give you a little update. She has enjoyed preschool (just two three-hr days a week), gymnastics, and kindermusik for the past several months. She will begin swimming lessons tomorrow, which will replace gymnastics (don't want to "overdo" it:). She IS only two and a half.


She gets along so well with Gage--they are just like siblings. He is constantly laughing at her. All she has to do is smile at him, and he is SMITTEN. She is very sweet to him, and I notice jealously only occassionally. Josh's aunt keeps Gage one-two days a week, so I can get the things done that I need to at work. Managing two households has been a tad overwhelming at times with two kiddos, so her help is MUCH appreciated!


Laura Grace is a brilliant little girl--speaks very clearly, knows her alphabet, days of the week, where she lives, several songs (her favorite being Jingle Bells at the moment-hard to explain to a two-year old that Christmas is OVER). She's a joy. Here is a recent photo of her, sporting her daddy's logo.
**I am going on a cruise (Caymen Islands) with them this coming Sunday. We will be gone five days. LG and I will have a room. This is the first time I will be traveling without Josh, and of course the first time without GAGE!! I'm nervous about leaving him, but it will likely be a nice break and definitely fun! Gage wouldn't enjoy it yet, so I don't feel TOO guilty leaving him out:)

3 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Do you do all their housework too? How many hours a week do you spend with her?

Unknown said...

vvvvvvvery jealous of your upcoming cruise! enjoy the time away! my first (and only) trip without chloe was fun but weird. i missed her tremendously and kept crying when i'd look at her picture.

sounds like lg and chloe are twins! chloe's similar in her actions towards baby Clive. affectionate and not jealous at all. i wish chloe could be involved in so many neat sounding activities like lg!

Sara said...

Kelly, they have weekly house cleaners. I probably spend an average of 45-50 hrs/week with her-most at her house, some at mine. I do "manage" their house. I call for repairs (which is surprisingly a lot in an 11K sq foot home), laundry, grocery shopping, dry cleaning, make beds, etc... I keep the house very tidy, but the actual cleaning is done by someone else.