Sunday, June 01, 2008

Silly Sleeper/ Xander


I am constantly capturing Gage's adorable sleeping positions, but have neglected to post them for fear of rebuke from my safety consious friends (because he has a few pillow toys and a blankie in his crib). However, I just can't resist with this one. This is how I found him asleep for his morning nap just moments ago.



...and these are a couple of pictures of some more fun in the sun at the beach house. I took Xander with me this weekend, and he had a lot of fun with Laura Grace and her glorious pool! Gracie's favorite activity in the pool is getting thrown, and there is no such thing as "too" high to her, as you can tell from this photo of her being thrown by her daddy.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Oh he is so stinkin' cute! Eli always seems to wake up in a totally different position than when he fell asleep - he's a quiet mover for the most part because I don't hear a thing during the night! Gage is sooo adorable with all his buddies!

Kim and Jon Kelsey said...

awe! so cute! I sent out his clothes from Preston and your pics of Preston yesterday (Saturday). Should receive them by the end of the week! Enjoy!

Theresa said...

I love that pic of Gage sleeping! Strange sleeping positions make the best pictures! He is obviously related to Xander and especially Cade! Those boys are lethal in their sleep! Just wait until they are having sleepovers together! Somebodies going to end up with a black eye!!! :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe how high LG gets during those pool throws!!! Chloe would be so scared but that's just because she's not used to being in a pool I suppose. Isn't it crazy how these little baby bodies move around in their sleep?!? Clive wiggles himself all over the crib too!