Thursday, October 19, 2006




Brrrr . . .
I had forgotten how cold Michigan is this time of year,until I went home this past weekend. However, it was worth every chill! My nephews (Stephen and Preston), and niece (Chae) made it all worth it, for sure!
They seem to grow so much more quickly when I'm not there to see them on a regular basis. It is definitely hard not being there to see them change.
The occassion was Stephen's tenth birthday, and it was certainly fun. He has a special place in my heart as do Chae and now, Preston--something that just cannot be put into words.
I was also able to visit with my nearly ninety-year-old grandmother, who is certainly one of my greatest heros!
And thanks to my two "sisters," I was treated like royalty--such a blessing to have them in my family! Thanks everyone for making every bit of my trip a success!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

AWE - so sweet! We were so happy to have you home in Anarticville for a too short visit. The kids adore you Auntie Sara and so do I!
Trisha

Unknown said...

SARA,

Hello stranger! So good to see you in this here blogging world! You and your hubby look so very happy and cute together.

Sounds like you truly love nannying. I can see why, I have a 14 mos. old of my own and she's constantly re-stealing my heart. When was Laura Grace born? Our Chloe was 8.14.05.

Al

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara-bobby,
Wow, I can't believe that Stephen is ten! Time flies. So, are you guys planning on having kids any time soon? I didn't know if I would like motherhood, but I LOVE it. I never knew I would love it soo much.

ruth said...

Hey Sara! I was so happy you commented on my blog, I thought I would do the same. You and Josh look great and so happy. Isn't it amazing how blogging re-connects old friends?

I hope we can continue to keep in touch this way.