Thursday, November 02, 2006


The joys of North Carolina . . .
We spent last weekend at the beach. Some friends of ours have a beach house about an hour away, and they invited us to come spend the weekend with them, so we did! Josh's brother and sister in law and our two nephews came as well, and we enjoyed spending a late October weekend at the beach. It wasn't swimming weather (of course my nephews thought 70 degrees was perfectly fine for swimming:), but I think that it is the prettiest time of year down there! Had a ball!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'll bet you don't miss MI weather at all! Sounds like a great time.

...Josh's hair looks really short! Did he BUZZ it???

Sara said...

Nope, don't miss MI weather--just friends and family!
Yes, he did buzz it! aren't you shocked?!?! We bought some clippers, and I do his hair now. Much easier--he looks like he belongs in the military!

the johnson crew said...

hi sara, congratulations on getting married! i am very happy for you! i got married in '05 and now my husband and i are fostering 4 kids... we knew their family and we were able to help. do you keep in touch with aaron adn selena?

janelle (patz) johnson -

(i have a private blog, but if you want to see it you can email me at jovialgiant@Hotmail.com and i can send you an invitation!)

Erin Neiner said...

SARA KELSEY...IS THIS YOU???? How in the world are you???? I cannot believe I have found you and I cannot believe that you are married!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to tell Stephanie! We just had child #2 2 1/2 weeks ago...another boy! Hope you are well and would love to catch up with you!!! [just in case this blog belongs to a sara that looks like the sara i knew at northland and it is not the same person, i apologize!] ;)