Thursday, September 13, 2007

Going to School!


Yes, Laura Grace is only two years old, and when her mom mentioned the idea of her attending preschool, I was APPALLED!! My first thought was "THAT IS TOO YOUNG!" She's just a baby. I don't want to leave her someplace. However, it is only two days a week for three hours each day (9am-noon). It is a church preschool with a GREAT teacher, fun activities, a safe playground, and sweet little kids (most of whom she already knew from Kindermusik), and she LOVES it! I think it will actually be good for her "socialization" skills, and truth be told, it gives me a little break in my mornings two days a week to focus on MY little angel!
She sure did look precious in her backpack too! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm floored that there is such a thing as 2 year old preschool! Chloe would dig that too though. Especially the whole wearing a backpack part. :)

Kim and Jon Kelsey said...

Wow! I didn't know she was going to school! That video of her earlier was hilarious! Can't wait to meet her! (and see Gage of course) Won't be long! 4 days to go! Yeah!