Thursday, December 14, 2006

Catching up . . .

The holidays have kept me busy as usual, and my blog has taken the hit for it! I am back now, but for how long, no one knows . . .
My mom has been very sick, and it has been difficult not being "home" to help her with the holiday festivities. Josh and I will fly home on Christmas Day, and we are both looking forward to our vacation there!
Laura Grace is as precious as ever, growing so quickly--I cannot get enough of her. A week away from her at Christmas is going to nearly kill me, though I will be with family--bittersweet, I suppose.
Our nephew, James is home and doing well. They are planning a visit down in April at which time we will be able to meet this little guy!
Josh is busy coaching, and I am busy shopping, wrapping, baking, cooking, and taking care of Laura Grace and two households! I love every second of it too!

No comments: