Wednesday, April 11, 2007



Josh and I were so blessed this past weekend. My employers, Jim and Michelle took us to Palm Beach, FL via private jet to help with Laura Grace and enjoy the holiday weekend with them! They put us up at the Four Seasons Resort, beachfront. Our room had a beautiful view of the ocean, and the weather was perfect!


I have now passed my half-way mark in my pregnancy, and I am looking forward to seeing this little guy at my next ultrasound on the 18th. The positive side of having a "complicated" pregnancy is that I get to see lots of my little man! I can't wait to have him in my arms!


Here are a couple of pictures of our Easter weekend in Florida!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOA, your employers must be very well off. That's probably an understatement, eh? How fun for you guys though! What an amazing opportunity! Looks like you and Laura Grace really enjoyed the pool! I was hoping though that you'd post a picture or two of you and your pregnant belly. I can't believe you're already halfway through the 40 weeks!

Unknown said...

By the way, Sara, what's your email address? I'd love to correspond with you about toddler stuff. Email me at aliciamhorn@gmail.com

heatherlyn11 said...

Hi Selena!! It is so good to see you and Aaron!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pictures Sarah.
Heather Cummings (marvin)

Anonymous said...

wow i didnt know you guys went to palm beach!! did you like it down there? and which jet did you take? when we went, we took the panther's beechjet. did you get to see donald trump's home? it was HUGE. that place is so gorgeous hope you guys had loads of fun! i know lg was a trip :D