Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My angel


Gage is truly such a precious gem! My world has changed to revolve around this little peanut, and I am so grateful for the change. I have been surprisingly overwhelmed by the feeling of responsibilty for this little man. I expected the unbelievable love for him, but I never (for some reason) anticipated that feeling of being solely responsible for this tiny miracle in the form of my son.

This morning (oh so early), I went to get him out of bed to get ready to head to work, and I just stared in amazement at this gift God gave to us. He just looked so peaceful and so perfect-the only way to describe it. Anyway, I grabbed my camera and snapped this picture.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

There's nothing more angelic than a sleeping newborn! I know, it's awe-striking to think about how helpless little Gage is. Thank the Lord He's given Gage such caring, loving parents!

Shyla said...

ahh!! too cute! he looks like he is gaining well! i love those small moments that the Lord gives us - especially when we begin to feel overwhelmed...He seems to send us these times to remind us of the reason we get to be mommies!!

Tricia said...

He is beautiful - in a baby boy sort of way - maybe I should say handsome! Anyway, I praise the Lord with you for your little miracle.

Karen said...

What a sweet photo. Love the arm under his head.

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

He is so sweet! They grow up way too fast, Canon will be 3 in a week and I can hardly believe it!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Hey, I want to email you, but have misplaced your address. Can you send it to me?? Thanks!

Abby said...

He is adorable! He truly is a miracle! It is so overwhelming to know that we have this huge responsibility as parents, but thankfully we are never truly alone! Praise God for that!

ruth said...

He is absolutely beautiful!

the johnson crew said...

gage is so adorable. i am so happy for you sara. praise the Lord he is so healthy.