Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby shower!










Josh, Gage, and I flew to Michigan this past weekend for our baby shower finally! We had such a great time visiting with family and friends! Here are some pictures of my precious niece and nephew (Chae and Preston), whom I already miss DEARLY, bonding with their newest cousin.








And here is also a picture of precious Livvie, whom I have waited an eternity (it seems) to meet! She is such a beautiful child--looks just like her Mama! Karen was so sweet to drive so far with her little angel, so we could see eachother! Although I could have spent hours more with them and enjoyed every second, I so appreciate her taking her Saturday to see us!








It is always precious time that flies much too quickly when we are with my brothers and their families. God has blessed us all so greatly, and we so enjoy one another's company.

5 comments:

Kim and Jon Kelsey said...

We had such a good time with all of you too! Only 19 more days and I'll get to see my little peanut again. Don't know what I am going to do after that! Christmas will seem so far away! We love you Gage!

Unknown said...

What a blessing that you were still able to go up for your shower! I bet it was sheer joy to share the miracle of Gage with your family and friends.

Jenni Vander Wall said...

Your niece and nephew are so adorable...I can't believe how much your family has changed. It looks like Gage is really growing fast!

the johnson crew said...

your niece and nephew are adorable. i am so glad you got to take gage home to meet everyone.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
We are so sorry that we werent able to make it to your baby shower.. My mom had to work, and I had all of the kids.. We hope to see you soon!
Love ya all!
Amber and the gang