Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gifts


For my first Mother's Day, Josh gave me this Vera Bradley bag (the bigger size was much needed since mommyhood), and Gage gave me this personalized frame (he's very thoughtful at such a young age:). I just thought I would share about the generosity of the two men in my life...

And as a side note, this particular VB bag has oodles of pockets inside to keep all of my goodies organized--goodies such as wipes, camera, wallet, hand sanitizer, etc... Such a "mom" gift REALLY!

And as another sidenote, the picture in the frame was taken during our Christmas vacation in Michigan--the only time Gage has had an excuse to wear such adorable winter clothing (thanks to his big cousin, Preston for sharing).

9 comments:

Kim and Jon Kelsey said...

cute! Looks like you got spoiled on Mother's Day!

Abby said...

What an adorable picture! And I LOVE the purse! I'm waiting to get my next until the new colors come out - it's so addictive!!

Karen said...

Cute! Love them both!

Trisha Kelsey said...

What thoughtful boys you have. Very nice!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bag! Where'd they get the cool frame?

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Alicia, the frame is from a local store down here called Anything Joe's Great place! Lots of cute things that can be personalized at no additional charge.

Erin Neiner said...

Is that the VILLAGER?? I LOVE my villager...mine is in mesa red. I also had to "upgrade" for mommyhood and can fit SO much in it!
p.s. I also LOVE the lunch bag for snacks and sippy cups, and fits a diaper/wipes for "around town"...for future reference! :)