Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More VB...


Today is my birthday, so Josh and Gage surprised me with this matching wallet and make-up bag this morning with a VERY sweet card! I just love it! I'll ignore the fact that my first surprise this morning was of a much different sort and was delivered via Gage at 5 am!

And can you believe that it is not even 11am, and I have had SIX people (not including Josh and Gage) send me an e-mail, text, or phone call, wishing me a happy birthday already?!?!?! How sweet is that? I feel so loved today!

4 comments:

Abby said...

awww - how sweet! Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful day and hopefully no more 5am surprises :-)

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! I LOVE Vera too! Which bag did you get for mother's day? I love it! I hope you had a great day today, and thanks for the encouragement about my new little guy. I need it!

Unknown said...

happy birthday to you! sounds like a fabulous start to your birthday day!

the johnson crew said...

i like vb stuff too, but i don't have any of it. i just think it is so pretty.

happy birthday!