Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day...

Ten things I love about being a mom (even though there are LOTS more):

Playing on the floor
Gage's breath (there is no greater smell in this WORLD to me than that!)
Big blue eyes that I can read better than anyone else
Fresh from the bath smell (apparently, I am really into "smells" lately)
Kissing chubby hands, legs, and every part of his head and face all day long
Baby noises-he "sings" and "screams" a lot lately
Kissing boo boos
Hearing Gage laugh
Going to the park
Observing "Gage and Daddy time"

3 comments:

Trisha Kelsey said...

Very sweet! You are a great Mom.

Sara said...

Thanks! SO ARE YOU! I love that profile pic of you! Looking good!

Kelly Glupker said...

I am glad to discover that I am not the only one who loves the smell of my son's breath. :)