Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yay! A milestone.


I'm silly I know, but since the doctors determined that Gage has this "left torticollis" issue, I have been anxious to see progress. I faithfully work with him every day on this, so I was excited when Gage was successful with the Bumbo seat (which my sweet sis in law, Kim is letting me borrow). I've pulled it out a couple times before to try it, and he wasn't quite strong enough to support himself, even with the help of the seat. This time, however, he was intrigued! He won't stay in it long--he gets tired, I suppose, but this will be a great tool for me to use to strengthen those neck muscles!

7 comments:

Abby said...

YAY! He looks so cute in his bumbo! That is a great milestone to have and to see him sitting up like a big boy is great!!! YAY! And to top it all off, he is ADORABLE!

Karen said...

He is so BIG, Sara! What a great mama, to practice with him so faithfully.

Kim and Jon Kelsey said...

and to think... His aunt Mina is helping his progress! :) Seriously, I am sooo glad he is doing so well!

Trisha said...

What a strong and handsome boy! Give him love from his Auntie Trisha and tell him I am SO proud of him :)

Unknown said...

Great job, Gage! He's getting so big and filling out those cheeks God gave him! :) Glad to hear of the success - keep up the great work Sara.

ruth said...

Wow, he looks so much like Josh in the second picture! Good job, Gage!

Unknown said...

He sure is a cutie! It is so awsome how well he is doing!! God is so good! We are still praying for you all!
Love,
Amber