Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Explanation


I probably should have explained the "before he was even cleaned" picture... That was one of the only pictures we have of him before he was all "hooked up!" I love it, because this picture was taken immediately after he was born, and it represents a moment in time I will never forget. I had prepared myself for a tiny baby, likely not able to breath on his own, so you can imagine the joy I felt when I heard that beautiful baby screaming! Nothing can describe it, but that picture will always be precious to me. This picture I am posting now was also taken right after delivery. I will post some more recent pictures soon! I would appreciate your continued prayers, as he is still in the NICU and will likely be here for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing to hear him wail after he was born! He's still beautiful even with all the birthing gunk on him. :)

Kim and Jon Kelsey said...

i love this picture of him! It looks like he is already praying!