Friday, July 13, 2007

Gage is HOME!!!!!!!!!



We brought our tiny miracle home early this afternoon, and I cannot begin to describe to you the gratefulness in my heart for your thoughts, encouraging words, and mostly for your prayers. God gave us not only the grace to handle this but the faith to maintain an optimistic view through this time. We were "stretched" certainly, but bringing home a healthy, though tiny (weighing 4 lbs, 3 oz) baby Gage brings enough joy to look past the rough journey. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we all strengthen (especially little Gage). This is certainly not the end--it is only the beginning of a whirlwind of change for us!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

In these pictures, you will see our little guy, praying fervently for his release, and through answered prayer, his sweet face, resting peacefully at home!

9 comments:

Abby said...

PRAISE THE LORD! Not sure if you remember me from NBBC way back when (I was Abby Sokul then), but I've been keeping up with your blog and we just had our first baby on June 23, so I have anxiously been waiting to read the blog about Gage coming home! God is SO good. He has sustained you through all of this, and has made you so strong! I can't even begin to imagine the time you've been through. I am SO excited that your little guy is home. I will continue to pray for your adjustment time and for Gage and his health. PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!!

Karen said...

O, thank God, Sara & Josh!

I'm sure Gage is happy to be home and in his mama & daddy's arms...

Praise the Lord! He is so good, all the time.

Unknown said...

God still answers our prayers and hears us when we call! The sweetest part about all this is that whenever we pray at breakfast time, Chloe says "Baby Gage". :) Thanks for the opportunity to teach my girl the importance of prayer!

What a huge tremendous happiness to have your little guy home! We'll keep praying for you during these transition weeks from hospital to home. How's his feeding going?

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord!! I'm SO glad he's home:) I will continue to be praying for him and you guys too!

Kim and Jon Kelsey said...

so exciting! Welcome home Baby Gage! We love you and can't wait to see you!

Kelly Glupker said...

Yay!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

I am SO excited to read this! I hope you are all doing well and getting some rest. Our children are such a gift...

Matt & Nicki said...

We are so excited to hear little Gage was able to come home. We rejoice with you. He is a miracle! I love the picture you posted of him praying-that is so precious. Praise the Lord!

Sara said...

I do remember you Abby! Nice to see you on here.I went to check up on you, but it appears you aren't very "up to date" with your blog:) Just teasing. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement!
Alicia, how very sweet of Chloe! I hope she gets the chance to meet him someday. Feedings going very well!