Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So precious...

Laura Grace has adjusted beautifully to having a new baby around. She loves to hold and kiss him. It is very precious!

Gage is doing well. He amazes us more each day, and we are so grateful for him. He is also a perfect sleeper (so far!). I'm sure we have rough nights ahead of us, but he wakes up with a little movement (hardly EVER crying) every three hours to eat-almost on the dot! He is a great eater-rarely spits up anything, and we have semi-mastered breast feeding. We do a lot of pumping/bottles (mainly so Mommy can have peace of mind that he is getting enough), but so far we have not had to "supplement" at all.

My heart is so full, and we continue to feel incredibly blessed. We truly revel in God's goodness to us. Thank you for your continued prayers! I cannot imagine having gone through this without the love and encouragement of so many of you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are such sweet pictures of Laura and Gage! She will truly be like a big sister to him.

Praise the Lord for an easy start with Gage's sleeping and feeding! Maybe he's so scheduled because of his hospital time. What a blessing to start out with a scheduled baby! Keep it up, girl and get your rest!

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you "Mama":) (It's hard to think my old roomie is a mom, how fun!:) And what a little bundle of blessings he is!! Thanks for all your updates Kelsey! I look forward to them all:)
Love yas, Dana

Janelle said...

So good to hear that Gage, and you, are doing well! That's so wonderful that he has been that good for you! Hopefully it will just continue to be that way! Thank you for the update!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that all is going well! It looks like Laura Grace has taken to him quite a bit!! Last week mom told Isaac and Curtis that she is going to have another baby and Isaac told her that " I don't want to have another baby, you can have it!" That brought laughs all around!!
Anywho, I am praying for you!
Love ya!

Tricia said...

Hey Sara, I'm not sure if you remember me from NBBC, but I just found your blog through Karen's. I went through and read all of Gage's "story" and am amazed at the Lord's doing. I'm so excited that he is doing so well and you guys too! Congratulations!

Sara said...

Hey Tricia, of course I remember you! I followed your blog to "catch up" with your life, and it sure looks like you two are doing well! Your family looks well, and it looks like we have babies about the same age! Congrats to you too, and thanks for writing!