Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My boys/ Gage Update


The doctor saw Gage this morning, and said he was doing better with his breathing, so he lowered his oxygen help! Praise the Lord! He is still not comfortable enough to let him start feeding though, so that is my biggest concern right now. Please pray that they will let him eat soon!!! He is down to 4lbs--the weight loss is normal--we are just hopeful that he will not go any lower. It is already draining every ouce of energy I have to watch and hold him, unable to "make him better," but it certainly makes one dependent on God.

I held him yesterday morning for two and a half hours, praying and singing to him, and I know that God is going to give me the strength I need to make it through this. Please keep us all in your prayers, especially our little Gage!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us know how we can specifically pray for Gage. I'm so glad you got that special time to hold him and sing to him yesterday!

Karen said...

How sweet--some of my very favorite memories are of Nate with Olivia. I remember thinking that I never, ever wanted to put her down! We'll be praying for Gage, specifically his oxygen & weight gain.