Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!

I had a great day today! I did drop down to 3 lbs
15oz, but my doctors are all saying that this is
very normal. Hopefully, they will let me eat
tomorrow, but in the meantime, they are giving
me nutrition through my IV.
I am opening my eyes and stretching lots in these pictures, so you can see how precious I am.
Don't worry about my ear--the oxygen tube makes it look silly, but it really is perfect just like the rest of me!
Thanks for praying for me. I need to get bigger, so they will let me go home!

6 comments:

Kim and Jon Kelsey said...

Well Hello my favorite nephew! We are glad to hear the doctors think you are doing well. We need you to grow and grow real fast so you can come see us all real soon (or us come see you whichever happens first) We love you buddy and are so happy for your Mommy and Daddy! Preston looks at your pictures all the time. I think you two will be buddies. What do you think? Well you make sure Mommy keeps sending us pictures of you OK? Love you Gage and tell Mommy or Daddy to give you a big hug (well probably a little hug) and kiss from your Auntie Kim.

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Sara! He is SO adorable! I can already see such a personality in his little face. He is fighter, what a little blessing.

Karen said...

You can't fool us with all your stretching, Gage. We know you're just a little guy! You look so alert in your photos--I wish I were there to see you and your Mommy & Daddy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara!
My family and I want to say congratulations on little Gage! He is absolutely adorable! We are praying for you!
Love,
Amber and everyone else

Unknown said...

Gage,
You must be a talented baby to figure out blogging already! :) You're adorable and I'm glad to hear you're staying on track. Me and my mommy are praying for you to learn how to eat from a bottle. You'll love it!

Chloe

ruth said...

Sara, he is absolutely beautiful! I'm amazed at the grace God has given you to respond so sweetly in this difficult time. You are an excellent testimony to me! I'll keep praying...